Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday Season

Not only is my little dude turning TWO, everyone else in my family seems to have birthdays around this time of year.
I needed a few birthday cards today, so I had to find things around my house. I recently purchased some Washi Tape online. Its Japanese masking tape with cute patterns on it. The shop has a ton of different ones and ships pretty much anywhere in the world. I originally bought it for a picture journal for my summer adventures (...but thats another blog...).

Basically I just ripped pieces and taped them on a plain peice of paper and used a sharpie to write the words. I cut out the paper and taped it glued it on heavier paper. They were super quick, easy and cheap!! No more $5 greeting cards for me! I think that they turned out pretty well!
Happy Birthday Everyone, Everywhere!!!\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!!!

-Sara