Monday, May 14, 2012

Birthday Ballon Wreath

It's Official, my little dude is now 2! We had a little gathering yesterday with family and I thought I'd share a few of my projects.

One of my first projects I did this year is a ballon wreath. It was pretty simple. All I needed was a straw wreath, any ribbon, which I got at Micheals (just make sure to rip the coupon out of the paper, you can even pick one up at the store) floral picks and a large bag of ballons, which you can get at Walmart, or the dollar store. I used approximately 70 ballons.
I just wrapped the wire from the floral picks around the base of the ballon and then stuck it in to the wreath. Overlap the ballons, so you cover most of the wreath. It took me a couple times of moving ballons to get it to look nice.
One the ballons were all around I just took a peice of ribbon and tied it around.
I hung it on the gate so that all of our guests saw it as they arrived! It was a big hit. The best thing about it is that I can put it away and use it again next year. Only 364 days and my little dude will be 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!!!

-Sara